
Two Pumpkin Rolls, Oatmeal Raisin Cookies, Snickerdoodles, Eggless Chocolate Chocolate Chip Cookies, Apple Pie (eggless), Eggless Walnut Brownie Cake, and a Peanut Butter Pie (eggless). I also made hot chocolate and apple cider.
It was important for me to have eggless items because some groups here don't eat eggs. I also made buckeyes (chocolate peanut butter balls) as an eggless treat. Some friends brought some salty snacks to balance out all the sweet stuff I made. Here are a few other pics from the beginning of the event. I got so busy later after the guests started arriving I forgot to take more pictures.


It was important for me to have eggless items because some groups here don't eat eggs. I also made buckeyes (chocolate peanut butter balls) as an eggless treat. Some friends brought some salty snacks to balance out all the sweet stuff I made. Here are a few other pics from the beginning of the event. I got so busy later after the guests started arriving I forgot to take more pictures.

