15 April 2011

Open Windows Education Services, LLC

As of January 2011, I am a business owner. Never thought I would say that. My business is an education consultancy which provide services in the areas of language acquisition, special education, the underprivileged, and gifted & talented. I am still working on my website (www.openwindowseducation.com), but I will announce when it is up and ready for you to check it out.

I have currently taken on a contract with a school to create a language lab on their two campuses. I also work with the special educators to serve students with special needs. In the afternoons, I work with the underprivileged students to help prepare them to transition to the mainstream school. This includes teaching them English and helping them prepare for exams. At the end of the school year, I will have worked with about 1,600 students! Crazy! You can check out the school I work with at the following website: http://mountcarmeldelhi.org/