13 May 2012

I want a Coke...

Sigh, I want a Coke. It seems to be a simple thing but it's not. It's after dark...about 7:30pm.  I can't go out by myself at this point.  There isn't a really close place which I would feel safe to just walk to quickly and come back. There are places that I could order a Coke from but there are minimum order requirements. I don't want or need anything else.  Sigh, I can't get my Coke.  It's moments like these when I feel like a prisoner in my own house.  It's something small like this that could send me into a pity party, especially on a day like this...Mother's Day.  If I had a husband, then he could go get the Coke or we could go together. If I had a son, then he could go get it or we could go get it together.  Yep, it's the simple things like wanting a Coke after dark that try to snare your heart into feeling sorry for yourself and see only what you don't have instead of focusing on what you do have.